1. How did you become a teen librarian?
2. What is your favorite teen read (book or author)?
3. What is one thing you wish your co-workers, administrator or community knew?
4. What is the one thing you wish your teens knew?
5. What has been your best program to date?
6. What do you wish there was more of in teen fiction?
7. What teen fiction trend are you so over?
8. What is your least favorite (or most challenging) part of being a teen librarian?
9. What is your favorite part of being a teen librarian?
10. What do you think is the biggest challenge for the future of teen librarianship?