Talk about Sex, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - facts, figures, and resources for talking with kids about sex
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
- Erased by Jennifer Rush (with ARC giveaway)
- Noggin by John Corey Whaley
- Sex/Consent Positive Books (The #SVYALit Project)
- New from Scholastic - Switched at Birthday, Invasion, Manor of Secrets, Better Off Friends and The Shadow Throne
We talked about John Corey Whaley's Where Things Come Back.
We reviewed Altered by Jennifer Rush.
Around the Web
A great post on the essential elements of Middle Grade fiction at Middle Grade Minded.
Let Book be Books, sign the petition.
A study gives evidence for what we already knew - we should be spending tax dollars on pre-K programs, not school choice voucher initiatives.
Divergent (the movie) premiered in Chicago!
Also...this happened. Huh.